Browse Our Blogs
The latest and greatest from your favorite brewery Beer Dinners
Upcoming Flying Dog beer dinners, beer and food pairing tips, recipes, and more Cut The Leash
Musings from our semi-human CEO Jim Caruso
Browse Our Store
Sign Up For Our
Before you plan your escape from DC for the holidays, hang out with yours truly for draft specials from 4-7 pm featuring:
- The Holiday Collection Citrus Saison
- The Holiday Collection Belgian Pale Ale
- The Holiday CollectionCranberry IPA
- The Holiday Collection Fig & Fennel Stout
- Naughty Belgian-Style Dark Ale
- Nice Belgian-Style Golden Ale
There will be specials on all drafts from 4-7pm, so come early and treat yourself to an early Christmas gift.
Bushwaller’s will have all four Holiday Collection beers on tap alongside their cookie counterparts:
- Otterbein’s Sugar Cookie with Citrus Saison
- Otterbein’s Orange White Chocolate Chip Cookie with Belgian Style Pale Ale
- Otterbein’s Lemon Sugar Cookie with Cranberry IPA
- Otterbein’s Oatmeal Raisin Cookie with Fig & Fennel Stout
Firefly’s “100 Mile Supper Series” returns with yours truly. Check out Chef Matt Hagan’s menu:
- Endive Salad with poached pear, candied walnuts, buttermilk blue cheese and brown butter apple vinaigrette
- Paired with Counter Culture Ale
- Boudin Blanc, parsnip puree, sautéed black trumpet mushroom, cippolini onion and sauce perigueux
- Paired with Pearl Necklace Oyster Stout
- Duck breast, rutabega puree, green lentil, caramelized gala apple and duck jus
- Paired with K-9 Winter Ale
- Dutch apple pie, oatmeal streusel, winter spiced anglaise and caramel ice cream
- Paired with Brewhouse Rarities Spiced Pear Ale
Dinner is $55 per person, which includes tax and gratuity. Purchase tickets online via www.firefly100milesupperseries.eventbrite.com or call the restaurant at 202-861-1310.
It’s easy to get caught up in the madness of the holiday season, and forget about the beer drinking pleasures that should never go overlooked. That’s why Churchkey and yours truly cordially invites you to Firkin Festivus, featuring 5 distinct and specially-crafted cask ales for the rest of us:
- The Truth Imperial IPA with Citra hops and pineapple
- Bloodline Blood Orange Ale with gin-infused Oak chips and orange peel
- Snake Dog IPA with chipotle peppers and lime peel
- Kujo Imperial Coffee Stout with cocoa and vanilla beans
- Gonzo with Amarillo, Ginger & Paprika
Churchkey will also have all four Holiday Collection beers (Fig and Fennel Stout, Cranberry IPA, Citrus Saison, and Belgian Pale Ale), Naughty Belgian-Style Dark Ale and Nice Belgian-Style Blonde Ale on draft.
Join us on the terrace at Jack Rose Dining Saloon for a cookie party with all four Holiday Collection beers on tap alongside their cookie counterparts.
It’s a Cookie Bake Off for the ages with 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes for best homemade cookie and Flying Dog beer pairing.
To enter, simply bring your cookies and the beer the beer it’s meant to pair with. Then, your duo will be judged by Erin Farrar from Flying Dog and Liz Murphy from Naptown Pint.
Come test your knowledge of the nectar of the gods to win giveaways from yours truly. We will be tapping a firkin of Bloodline Blood Orange Ale.